A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

In Which We Need an Exorcist....

It's something you can sense coming. You feel it rising up from the bowels of h*ll. Then suddenly, right there in your own living room, it erupts into a full fledged war! That's right I'm talking about sibling rivalry! I would call it a cat fight but since these girls are related I'll be nice! Why is it that they can't just agree to enjoy the same TV show? Why must they be screaming while their heads spin around and fire shoots out of their eyes ? It's Alice in Wonderland for Pete's sake! You know that sweet film where she eats a magic mushroom and flowers start to sing?......maybe I should be concerned. (Just say NO to magic mushrooms girls.) Apparently, Katy has been waiting "forever" for this movie to come on. I'm confused about this because I'm pretty sure it's been on several times. More than likely she decided it was her "favorite movie" because Meghan said she didn't like Allyson Wonderland (yes just like that). And it is not a good idea to disagree with Katy these days. Can you say preteen hormones? This child once told me she had venomous in her bones! Would you want to get on her bad side? I think not! So I, in my infinite motherly wisdom, told them to knock off the fighting and that Alice in Wonderland was a perfectly good movie for both of them to enjoy! Except now that nails have retracted, and the fire extinguisher has been put away, I have realized that there is a singing, smoking, caterpillar on my TV. Maybe Meghan had the right idea!

No comments: