A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dog Whisperer....

Yesterday, as we were taking a little jaunt around the block, this cute little rat on acid..ur I mean chihuahua type dog started barking at us. Obviously, as all well behaved children who want their neighbors to think highly of them do, Josh started barking back. I told him to stop and that he shouldn't aggravate the dog any further. He then said, with his most matter of fact five year old wisdom, "It's okay mommy, I speak dog!" Who knew? Does this mean that he will soon have his own series on Animal Planet? Or maybe he will be traveling around the world doing motivational speaking to neighbors of irritating dogs teaching them better ways to communicate! Of course as all good parents do, I am wondering how we can use this special talent to pay for his college!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a very funny post! I love your sense of humor!