A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Working up to it....

You know how sometimes you have to work up to something big, something so spectacular that it takes months of deliberating and second guessing yourself before you finally decide you should just go for it? Well folks that day has arrived! My "go for it day" is here! That's right...... (drumroll please)...I'm a blogger! Oh please, try to contain yourselves, you don't have to applaud, you're making me blush.
So I will be looking forward to keeping you all abreast of the happenings in our lives, and I know you will all be looking forward to hearing about how the dog got locked in the pantry, why mustard should not be considered as finger paint and what happened to the fish that was put in the toothbrush holder!

No comments: