A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another One....

Dear Tyler,

Today is your 14th birthday! Where have the years gone? What a privilege it is to be your mother! It is such a joy to watch you grow into the man you are becoming! My heart is so full of love for you that it would very likely burst open if it could! You mean so much to us! I love to watch you think and create. I love it when you know things that I don't and how you act like it's no big deal! I love the way you look like your father! I love the way you care for your siblings even though at times you would like to strangle them! I love that you aren't too cool to hug me or kiss me in front of your peers! I love your spirit! You are handsome, caring and articulate. You possess so many qualities that a mother dreams her child will have.

I can't wait for the next 14 years! I can't wait to see you become an adult, to finish your education and to launch yourself into the future! I am so proud of you!

Happy Birthday!

No comments: