A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Where O Where Has My Mojo Gone?....

To quote a friend....I have lost my mojo. I am feeling drained, zapped of energy and dull. I am restless and discontent and I need to recover NOW! Too many people are depending on me to feed them, clothe them, clean up after them and run my taxi service. My mojo needs to come back.

The work schedule that Brian has been on (7 days a week, 14+ hours a day) has really made my life difficult. I feel like a single parent running on empty. My patience is short and my days are long.

In case you think this sounds like a gripe session and that all I am doing is complaining .....you would be correct. I am griping and complaining and it feels good! Somedays you just need to vent. You just need to tell the entire internet how you feel. I considered doing this in video form on YouTube, but I feared arrest and conviction.

Oh well, this is the situation that we are in right now and there's not really much I can do about it. I guess I need to pull myself up by my bootstraps...or flip flops, and get a grip.

Now where o where could my mojo be?.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any mojo....but D has some Gojo.......you know that gets grease off your hands....orange scented....sort of creamy......oh never mind ;o) A

Danielle said...

Girl you crack me up!