A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Got Back!....

He's home! We picked Tyler up from the airport around 8:45 last night. I have to say the sight of him walking toward me was so much better than the one of him walking away! After two weeks in the Bahamas he was slightly exhausted. I know, I know, how can the Bahamas be that exhausting?


He built a firehouse....


He layed concrete.....


He built trusses....


He did roofing....


That would exhaust me! He also had the oppportunity to play with a group of kids and teach them a little about Jesus.


I'm not going to talk about his free time where he apparently jumped from a 25 foot high cliff into a bottomless hole in the ocean. And thankfully he did not need emergency care for discovering he was allergic to shellfish, or hacking his fingers with a machete while trying to split open a coconut. (real things that happened to other kids)


I'm sure I will be sharing lots of stories as I hear them in the days to come. Right now I'm just savoring having my baby back as he sleeps soundly upstairs.


No comments: