A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Monday, April 7, 2008

My Love Affair with a Sponge....

I love it. There, I said it. I'm speaking of that little white piece of cleaning in a box. I'll admit I was skeptical at first. Could a "magic" sponge really be that fabulous? The answer is YES! It has removed marks from my walls, grease from my microwave and gunk from my washer and dryer. What is the secret behind this powerful magic eraser? I believe that the cleaning compounds they use to create it are the same ones found in mother's spit! That is the only logical explanation. What else could remove all those marks and all that gunk? It is a miracle product sent straight from heaven that has won my heart.....and that's all I can say! please don't tell Brian......

No comments: