A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

On the Mend....


Well, I do believe we are finally healed! I say that with just a little fear and trepidation in case anyone else should come down with what I like to call....the black death!


Anyhoo....


After nursing children back to health and spending a week on the couch wanting to die, I think we are over it. Katy is still having some difficulties related to her asthma and by difficulties I mean coughing and keeping everyone awake all night. I'm trying to be positive...I mean no sleep beats the plague right?!


Hopefully, I can get my little (ahem) butt back in gear and get the bazillion things done around here that I need to. Also, I am hoping to start blogging again more frequently so stay tuned! By more frequently of course I mean more than once a century =).

No comments: