A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Josh isms....

If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know that I get a good deal of my material from Josh. It's not that I'm exploiting him, it's just that he's so dang funny!

For instance, a couple weeks ago, he was wanting a glass of orange juice. I went to the fridge to fix it for him and he stopped me with a concerned look on his face. "It's not the kind with pus in it, is it mom?" Pus!? In orange juice!? I was a little shocked and grossed out until I figured out that he was talking about pulp! Pus, pulp, same thing right?

Last night, as I was tucking him into bed, he asked me if we had any super glue in the house. Now, when a seven year old boy asks you for super glue, many alarms, loud bells, flashing red lights and other warning signs flash before your eyes! No good could possibly come from giving him super glue! I calmly asked him what he needed it for. He proceeded to explain to me how every night while he is sleeping his pillow falls off of his bed, the obvious solution to this problem was to super glue it down! Ofcourse! Why didn't I think of that?!

So here's to Josh...the provider of all good blog fodder!

2 comments:

The Rare Amylesaurus said...

okay, the super glue thing is funny ;o)

Shawn said...

Not only did you blog one more time in 2007 than this year, you also havent posted anything for 2009!!! Slacker!!!

I need to hear about the Eagles concert!!!

haha, just kidding, don't rub it in...