A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Remember Me?....

Hello? tap, tap, tap Anybody in there? I know I've been gone for almost a month, but please tell me you didn't forget me!
Quite honestly over the last few weeks I have been trying to decide what to do about this here blog. I enjoy telling the whole entire internet all about our lives, but it seems that lately I've had nothing to say. Don't get me wrong, it's not like things haven't been happening around here. We've had school, and rabbit raising, and Brian finally getting back to a normal work schedule. We've even had Josh learning how to swim "star wars style". One million points to the person who can figure out what that means.
For all five of you who are my loyal blog readers, I want to say thanks for hangin' in there. To the rest of you...I want to say whateva!
I'm going to keep the blog going for now. I might not be posting on a regular basis, but I don't want to give it up just yet.
So keep checking in, and hopefully I'll see ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With 4 children to home school and all the other chores expected of you, I can understand why the blog may be delayed in keeping up. Hope you can keep the blog, always look forward to reading your families exciting moments. Love to all from your Florida families.