A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things....

Josh, on climbing the rock wall at the playground: I need to go barefoot because my skin is not slippery!

Josh, after listening to the Pina Colada song: If you like enchiladas......

Meghan, very indignant about something her sister has said: Katy, that's prepostocy! (I'm assuming that's a cross between preposterous and hypocrisy.)

Katy, found out last night that she was going to be the ONLY angel in the Christmas play at church. When I asked her if music from heaven would be playing as she entered the room with profound holiness, without missing a beat she said: No, but there should be!

Tyler, while being forced against his will to listen to Hannah Montana for the bajillionth time: Where's a guillotine when you need one?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

I read your blog. You should continue to blog. I thought that considering the title of your blog you and your kid might enjoy www.myflipperusa.com.

Thanks.