A daily journal of our family's crazy hijinks and how this mama of 4 tries to survive them!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not Exactly a Whole Lotta Nothin Goin On!....

What I wouldn't give for a few days of peace! Right now Brian is working 7 days a week, the girls are getting ready for their dance recital, and my house is still falling apart because we have had no time to finish our remodel. And since I'm a glutton for punishment, my mom and I held a garage sale last weekend in hopes that we would become rich and be able to move to the Caribbean. Obviously it didn't work. To say that I am overspent would be an understatement. Get it? Overspent, understatement? Over, under? Ha! Clearly I have lost it.

Oh well, I knew this day would come.

On a positive note....we are finished with school! Can I get a HALLELUJAH!?!?!?
Of course, this means that I am busy planning for the next year. It is a little more stressful since Tyler will be in high school, (we won't go into how I feel about that) but it's exciting to plan high school curriculum that can be catered specifically to your child. Ah....the beauties of homeschooling.

So suffice it to say that I am busy with a whole lot of things that seem to run together in a never ending circle...kind of like this sentence!

No comments: